Friday, September 14, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

Hi, sorry for being out of order for some time. I have lots of work organizing the beginning of the academic year. Well, we are back to school. I will publish posts for my ex-students and new students. Many of you won't have English classes at CEPA Joaquín Sorolla but we will be able to open some groups at the end of September. There is even a possibility to have classes for higher levels in a different way so, be in touch, please.
We are all living hard times. Probably  the only good news around is that ALBERTO CONTADOR  won La Vuelta a España and recuperated his deserved throne but we must be positive and keep on trying new experiences. Welcome to course 2012-2013. You know where I am whenever you need anything and I hope to be the teacher of some of you this course again, hopefully. Anyway I will continue publishing posts for my ex-students as well. THANK YOU ALL FOR FOLLOWING ME SO OFTEN. You give me energy and good will to work. : ) Thanks, thanks, thanks......
Let's start now with a funny lesson of phonetics. My children are teaching me a lot of amusing things in English.  This is the song I LIke to Eat Apples & Bananas. Here you can practise the horrible diphthongs in English. I hope you enjoy it. If you try to sing it and your tongue doesn't twist, that means that you English is fluent. Good luck:

No comments:

Post a Comment