Saturday, October 20, 2012

ESCUELA DE ARTE KROOM

I am a lucky person. I have many good friends who are also very interesting people. I met Yolanda (Yoli) at school. We were sitting together in Secondary and we were a good team. I liked writing and she liked drawing and painting. Now, I'm probably a frustrated writer and she is a succesful sculptress.She has taken part in important art exhibitions in Spain & The US. She is a businesswoman. She has her own school of art where there are classes of sculpture, painting and some other artistic techniques. Now that my ex conversation students are out of our school, I thought that maybe some of you would be interested in learning something else. You can just have a look at her web-page & blog. Just looking is worthwhile. You'll love her work:
https://estudiodeartekroom.blogspot.com
www.estudiodeartekroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment