Wednesday, January 22, 2014

10,000 PAGEVIEWS!!!

I can't believe it. This was a real challenge. I started this blog on a course to get my credits for sexenios two years ago and I must confess that I was very suspicious about it. Then little by little I became hooked. I decided to have a unique blog for my students, my friends, my kids, my likes instead of sepatate ones. I am a single person and I am a mixture of all the bits of me. That's why my blog tries to represent myself with all those bits.
I just want to THANK all of you from the ones who have clicked only once to the ones who have followed this blog from the very beginning, those of you who have helped me to create it, those of you who have given advise to me or have made proposals, those of you who have inspired me with your work, your ideas and your love, those of you who have shared experiences with me that are reflected in some posts and those of you who are obligued to enter for homework.
You can see a view of Howth in Ireland in the background of the page.
I feel very happy. THANKS A MILLION!
I feel like dancing this songs which reminds me so many parties in Madrid, Cogolludo, Dublin and Massachusetts: Donna Summer, Last Dance (from Youtube) for U all because "I need you by me, beside me, to guide me, to hold me and even to scold me":



No comments:

Post a Comment