Monday, October 19, 2015

BREAST CANCER INTERNATIONAL DAY


Today is the 6th birthday of somebody I love very much but it is also the International Day against breast cancer. Two of my best friends have suffered from this illness before being 40 and are recovered now. They both are ADMIRABLE SURVIVORS. They have been so brave and so positive about it that all the people who love them feel VERY PROUD OF THEM. They are my HEROINES. They have given a lesson to everybody around them that  we will never ever forget. Girls, this song is for you. This is the only song in Spanish in this blog but Luz also deserves to be in this post. This song also brings me good memories. I used it to teach my students the subjunctive in Spanish when I was a T.A. in Williams College, Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment