Thursday, October 27, 2022

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Hello everyone and welcome.
We are back to school after difficult times, more than ever. It has been hard, more than ever, but we will get through this and I hope we have a fantastic accademic year together.
 I remember NOW the Chinese mother in Amy Tan's novel. The Joy Luck Club who wants to say to her daughter: "This feather may look worthless but it comes from afar and carries with it all my good intentions. And she waited, year after year, for the day she could tell her daughter this in perfect American English".
I have a feather from the most beautiful swan for you all. I'll give it to you during this course but be patient. I'm busy at the moment but I promise to keep on working on this blog with ALL MY GOOD INTENTIONS.
Welcome back everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment