Sunday, March 11, 2012

PROYECTO: 1. VERB TENSES

ACTIVITY FOR MY CONVERSATION GROUP
Unit: "Life before and life now"
The first thing we are going to do in this unit is to review verb tenses to express "life before (Past Simple, Past Continuous, used to, Past Perfect) and "life now" (Present Perfect, Present Simple, Present Continuous)
Fill in the blanks with the verb in the correct tense:
  1.  I _____ (meet) my best friend yesterday.
  2. When I _____ (be) a child, I _____ (play) football every day.
  3. We ______ (live) in Madrid since 1999.
  4. When she _____ (give) me the book as a present I _____ ( read already) some years before.
  5. This year ______ (work) in the best adult school in Madrid.
  6. I _____ (have) a shower when I ____ (hear) that terrible noise.
There are more exercises to practice in this link:
http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/verbtenseintro.html


No comments:

Post a Comment