Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ELVIRA'S CUPCAKES

Elvira's cupcakes
Elvira is one of those people who everybody should have as a friend. She is the opposite of me: patient, relaxed, meticulous. And she is also the most elegant person I have ever met. I mean the elegance that is inside some people and that appears in everything they do. She's lived in Ireland for a long time, where we shared unforgetable experiences. In The British Isles the decoration of every single thing is essential even if the flavour is awful.
Elvira invited me to her home last Sunday and she had made these delicious CUPCAKES decorated with lovely eatable little things bought even in Germany! I was really impressed (and my children devored them). Next step: I'll get the recipe and share with my conversation students.
Everybody should have an Elvira in their lives.  THANKS for being my friend for 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment