Wednesday, June 20, 2012

THE END OF THE COURSE

This is a song for ALL MY STUDENTS at CEPA Joaquín Sorolla 2011-2012
  • SECONDARY IIA: Juanjo, David, Delia, Fabricio, Bruno... Good luck with your studies & work. Thanks for leaving me 5 minutes for coffee before the classes.
  • CONVERSATION GROUP: Wonderful 18 ladies and 2 gentlemen. Time used to fly in your class. I owe you the scones. I'll write the recipe at least when I have some time. Sorry to leave you so soon.
  • ENGLISH LEVEL 1 (morning): You are fantastic students and your English improves day by day. You were also a very varied but unified group. Congratulations. Leoncio, you will get well soon. We'll be all waiting for you.
  • ACCESO: Well, I've already told you how happy you made me on those winter evenings. You passed your exam and I'm proud of you.
Meeting you all and teaching you has been a pleasure. It's always hard for me to say good bye. That's why I always think about a song at the end of the academic year which gives me ENERGY to continue loving my work:
I WILL SURVIVE ( by Gloria Gaynor)
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!


3 comments:

  1. thank you. yours words are prety. The song is incredible. I remembered old times.
    kiss
    Belén llorens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, thanks for the encouragement to get well soon, I hope to be fine for next year.
    As Gloria Gaynor says in the pretty song you’ve attached:
    "I will survive, I will survive, Yeah, Yeah!!!" (¡Sobreviviré, Sobreviviré, Sí, Sí!).
    It was also a pleasure for us having you as a teacher.
    A hug from your student,
    Leoncio
    PS: I’m using my son’s google profile to post this comment; it seems to be the only way to get it published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Belén and Leoncio
    we'll be in touch
    ANA

    ReplyDelete